1. What are the opening hours of Isola Beach Bar?
Isola Beach Bar is open from 10:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs every day during April-May and October, and from 10:00 hrs to midnight between June and September.
Our beach area offering cabanas, sunbeds and bean bags is open from 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs every day.
Please note that our opening hours may vary on holidays, special occasions, and weather conditions.
2. What type of cuisine does Isola Beach Bar offer?
We offer a gastronomic selection of fine Mediterranean dishes – from home-made breads, to handcrafted local dips, flavours from the sea, traditionally inspired meat dishes, local vegetables, and fresh salads.
3. What type of drinks does Isola Beach Bar offer?
Isola Beach Bar offers handcrafted cocktails made with premium spirits and fresh ingredients, as well as a selection of fine wines and beers.
4. Does Isola offer shisha (i.e. waterpipe)?
Isola Beach Bar offers a variety of shisha flavours, prepared by artisan staff.
5. Is smoking and shisha allowed at Isola Beach Bar?
As an outdoor venue, smoking is allowed.
6. Do you take reservations?
Yes, a reservation is required for dining in our restaurant, and is strongly recommended for our other facilities (beach sunbeds, cabanas, sofas). To make your reservation, please click here.
7. What happens if I am late or do not show up?
If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please call us to let us know so we do not allocate your table to waiting guests. A call is always preferable to a no show.
8. Is there a minimum spend requirement for reservations?
You can check our minimum spends and prices by clicking here.
9. Is there a dress code?
We like to keep things casual, but kindly request no swim wear in the Restaurant or at the Bar during dinner time (i.e. after 18:00 hrs.)
10. Is there parking available?
Yes, there is chargeable parking available at Nissi Beach Resort. First come, first served-basis.
11. Are pets allowed?
While we love animals, Isola Beach Bar is on a licensed beach where dogs are unfortunately not allowed in accordance with Cyprus Law. Service animals are exempted.
12. Do you cater to various dietary requirements?
Our menu includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options, as well as gluten-free and allergy-friendly options. Please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary needs.
13. Can I order take-away from Isola Beach Bar?
Yes, we offer take-away services.
14. Is Isola Beach Bar family-friendly?
Families are more than welcome to enjoy the beach atmosphere, and we offer a special menu for our younger guests.
15. Is there live music?
Yes, we often have live music, DJs, and other entertainment. Check our events calendar on our website or social media pages for upcoming performances.
16. How can I stay updated on events?
Follow us on social media and check our website for the latest updates on events.
17. Do you have Wi-Fi available for guests?
Yes, we offer complimentary Wi-Fi to all our guests. Feel free to ask any staff member for the login details.
18. Can I host special occasions or events at Isola Beach Bar?
We love to organise special occasions! Our bespoke Isola Beach Bar is the perfect choice for a festive get-together. To make an enquiry please click here.
19. Can I host a private dinner on the beach by Isola Beach Bar?
Yes! Private dining at Isola is an experience extraordinaire. Whether for a romantic tête-à-tête or a smaller celebratory gathering, our beach setting is awe-inspiring and our tailor-made menus will offer you a slice of heaven on a plate. To make an enquiry please click here.
20. Is there a Lost & Found at Isola Beach Bar?
If you happen to misplace something at Isola, please send a text message to +357 99 273 056.
21. What payment methods are accepted?
We accept cash and major credit cards.
22. How do I provide feedback about my experience at Isola Beach Bar?
We would love to hear your thoughts. Please, share your feedback through TripAdvisor.
23. Are there any inflatables, water and beach toys available?
Inflatables, water and beach toys can be purchased at the Beach Stories Shop next to Isola Beach Bar.
24. Is there any beach wear shop around?
On your way to Isola, you could explore Kyma - the resort's lifestyle concept store - as well as Beach Stories shop, right next to Isola.
25. How could I join the Isola Beach Bar team?
We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Send us your CV here.